Create an account
Legal / Privacy
Savoir Faire Cosmetics is committed to supporting the 'National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information' and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth Australia), which has set clear standards and guidelines for the collection, access, storage and use of Personal Information which Savoir Faire Cosmetics may obtain during the course of our business with you.
The information we collect from you
In order to provide you with services, Savoir Faire Cosmetics may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Australian Privacy laws allow Savoir Faire Cosmetics to collect Personal Information directly from individuals who choose to share this information if it is reasonable and practical to do so. Where Personal Information is collected about you from another source, Savoir Faire Cosmetics will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of:
- Savoir Faire Cosmetics collecting Personal Information about you and how you can contact Savoir Faire Cosmetics regarding the collection of such Personal Information;
- How you can gain access to the Personal Information collected;
- Why Savoir Faire Cosmetics collected the Personal Information;
- Who Savoir Faire Cosmetics would usually disclose such Personal Information to and
- Any law requiring Savoir Faire Cosmetics to collect Personal Information and the main consequences (if any) for not providing all or part of the Personal Information as governed by that law.
You have no obligation to provide any information requested by Savoir Faire Cosmetics however, Savoir Faire Cosmetics may not be able to provide you with the services you require should the service depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
How your information is used
The Personal Information collected is generally used to provide you with relevant services. Savoir Faire Cosmetics does not use or share Personal Information for any purpose other than for the purpose for which it was disclosed. Savoir Faire Cosmetics does not provide or sell Personal Information to other organisations; however Savoir Faire Cosmetics may disclose Personal Information to service providers in connection with providing its service to you.
By providing your personal information to Savoir Faire Cosmetics, you acknowledge and consent that:
- Savoir Faire Cosmetics may collect and use your personal information for the purpose disclosed to you;
- You are authorised to provide such information to Savoir Faire Cosmetics; and
- That any information provided may be disclosed on a confidential basis to third party contractors, agents or to our suppliers relevant to providing the services offered to you.
Keeping information accurate
You may contact Savoir Faire Cosmetics at any time to correct the Personal Information held about you. Alternatively, you can also go into your Savoir Faire Cosmetics account to manage and change any personal information at any time.
Keeping information secure
Savoir Faire Cosmetics takes measures to ensure your Personal Information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. Personal Information may be stored in different ways (electronically and physically). Savoir Faire Cosmetics uses security procedures to protect all Personal Information held. Internal access to and use of Personal Information within Savoir Faire Cosmetics is limited in order to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of that Personal Information by others.
Resolving Your Privacy Issues
Savoir Faire Cosmetics
Unit 1 / 350 Hay St
Western Australia 6008